Star Class: 5 Star | Number of rooms: 87 | Access: 25 kilometers from airport, 11 kilometers from the Railway Station, 1.5 kilometers from the Bus stand
Address: Mashobra, Chharabra, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Hotel Wildflower Hall Shimla is situated in Mashobra town in Shimla. Surrounded with 22 acres of cedar and pine forests, the fairytale luxury resort is among leading five star hotels in Shimla. Belonging to the Oberoi chain of luxury hotels in India, it is built in a royal style of the colonial era. It is a perfect place to have a quiet getaway in peaceful ambience.
● Premier Rooms ● Deluxe Suites ● Lord Kitchener Suite
The hotels in Ranthambore ensure comfort of the guests by providing amenities like:
● Safe ● Channel music ● Newspaper ● Refrigerator ● Television with cable connection ● Direct dial telephones with data port ● Mini bar ● Coffee/tea maker ● Room service
The star hotel is among few Shimla luxury hotels that provide quality food. It offers exotic tasty delicacies from around the globe with
- Restaurant: A big open-air terrace offers Pan-Asian and Continental dishes.
- 24-hour in room dining: For those who prefer privacy of their own room or suite, there is an option of 24-hour in-room dining and butler service.
- The Cavalry Bar: it is ideal for holding informal meetings with a drink. It offers a wide range of fine wines, spirits and cigars.
Wildflower Hall ensures that guests are occupied with
- Fitness center
- Health Club
- Card and Billiard room
- Swimming Pool
- Adventure treks
The Oberois in Shimla provides comfort with amenities like:
● Private Butler Service ● Doctor on call ● Travel Desk ● Laundry ● Money exchange ● Car hire