Star Class: 5 Star Deluxe hotel | Number of rooms: 220
Access: 22 kilometres from the airport, 10 kilometres from the Railway Station | Address: Dr. Zakir Hussain Road, New Delhi -110 003, India
The Oberoi hotel is located at the centre of the capital city of New Delhi. Belonging to the renowned international Oberoi chain of luxury hotels in India, the Oberoi, Delhi is said to be one of the best five star hotels in New Delhi. The exterior of the star hotel is classical unlike its interiors that are contemporary and luxurious. It is one of the few star hotels that offer brilliant services with utmost hospitality. Its facilities provide convenience to the visitors thus ensuring that they have comfort and a leisured stay, away from the hassles of the hectic city life. The hotel provides a beautiful view of the lush green Delhi golf club. Being in the centre of Delhi, it provides easy access to historical tourist sites.
● Central air-conditioning ● An electronic safe ● Attached wash rooms with 24 hours hot and cold water ● Hairdryer ● Channel music ● Television with 24 hours cable connection ● Direct dial telephones with voicemail ● Wireless internet connectivity ● Point to point lighting in the rooms ● Round the clock room service including butler services ● Tea-coffee making machine ● Wake up service
● A bar ● Banquet ● Beauty parlour and barber shop ● Doctor on Call ● Laundry and dry cleaning ● Valet ● Newsstand ● Free newspaper ● Baby sitting ● Parking ● Money exchange ● Travel Desk Service ● Cash machine ● Car hire service desk ● Air or rail reservation
The Oberoi in Delhi has many restaurants including bars that serve varieties of food and drinks. It is among the few Delhi luxury hotels that offer quality food. These include:
- Palms Cafe of the World: It serves a la-carte menu with continental food from Japanese to south Indian dishes
- La Rochelle & Wine Bar: The restaurant offers Indian cuisine with Italian buffet and salads. The wine bar serves tasty wine including liquor.
- The Kandahar: It serve Pan Indian cuisine with vegetarian and nonvegetarian dishes
- The Taipan: It provides exquisite Chinese delicacies
- Baan Thai: Typical Thai culinary including seafood is served here. Mongolian dishes with salads, deserts and cocktail is part of the menu.
- Club Bar: Drinks with tasty cookies is served here.
- The Pastry Shop: It has variety of pastries, breads and cakes apart from duck breast, tuna steak or smoked salmon etc. Various other snacks and tea is served here.
The Oberoi Delhi ensures that the guests are occupied and entertained with a
- Fitness center
- Health Club
- Spa with massage centre
- Shopping Arcade
- Open air Swimming Pool
- Dancing Fountain court