Star Class: 5 Star Deluxe hotel | Number of rooms: 158
Access: 8 kilometres from the airport, 12 kilometres from the railway station, 3 kilometers from Shivaji Nagar Bus stand
Address: 39, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bangalore - 560001, Karnataka, India
Hotel Oberoi is located in the centre of the Garden city of India, Bangalore. Surrounded by beautiful and internationally acclaimed lush green gardens, the Oberoi is one of the most elegant of the five star hotels in Bangalore. Known for their hospitality, the Oberoi’s in Bangalore provides quality services and high-class facilities that make the visitors stay, a delight.
● Deluxe or Executive suites ● Superior Garden View rooms ● Non-smoking rooms ● Premium Garden View rooms ● Deluxe Rooms ● Presidential suite with a private terrace
All these rooms enjoy private butler services and complementary VIP services.
● Central air-conditioning ● An electronic safe ● Attached wash rooms with 24 hours hot and cold water ● Hairdryer ● Television with cable connection ● Channel music ● Direct dial telephones with voicemail ● Wireless internet connectivity ● Round the clock room service ● In room laptop port ● Tea-coffee making machine ● A Mini bar in the room
● Beauty Parlor and barbershop ● Doctor on Call ● Laundry ● Money Changer ● Travel Desk Service Money exchange ● Cash machine ● Car hire service desk ● Air or rail reservation ● 24 hour personalized butler service on all floors ● Book/gift shop
There are three in-house deluxe restaurants that serve quality food. These offer delicious multi cuisine, Continental, Indian and Chinese food. The restaurants include
- Le Jardin: It serves breakfast with many continental and Indian cuisines. The terrace at this restaurant is open to private parties
- Szechwan Court: It offers lunch and Dining with authentic Chinese menu in Szechwan style with Cantonese specialties
- Rim Nam: A Thai restaurant, it provides lunch and Dining in open air pavilions amongst nature
- Polo Club: It has a bar and a dining area where informal meetings with friends or colleagues can be held. Drinks can be served in indoor and outdoor setting.
To make the visitor lively and energetic it has a: